Tuesday 10 February 2015

Diet + Fitness: First Update

As I said in my plans for the year, I want to lose a stone  (14 pounds) by August. I have already started on this but not properly, so from now on I want to write regularly about how I'm doing on here.

I found an NHS (National Health Service UK) plan that I want to try to follow. For now, it is about cutting the calories down. The third day was the worst, I felt really ill and actually had to lie down. After this day I took it easy but keeping the calories down is not a chore on my body. I don't feel like I am starving myself. Of course I feel hungry, but given my high calorie intake for the majority of my life it is to be expected. I have gone gym almost every Sunday since the new year and I plan to keep that up and try to make time to exercise more during each week. 

In terms of differences to my body, the first thing I notice is my cheekbones. I lose even half a pound and they become a lot more pronounced. Not complaining cheekbones are great. Another thing I notice is the fat around my waist. The obsessions over waists is more of a corseting thing with me, but even when I don't corset any change in my waist is highly noticeable to me.

A friend of mine is hopefully going to become my health and fitness buddy so we can keep each other motivated. We plan on doing a juice detox for a few days in the coming weeks.

Much Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment